Thursday 8 May 2008

Minogue 'deeply touched' by her OBE

Minogue 'deeply touched' by her OBE



Kylie Minogue has been awarded an OBE in Brits Queen Elizabeth II's New Year's Honours degree List.
Minogue, 39, said she was "profoundly touched" to get the award from the nation she calls her adopted home plate.
The genius thanked her Brits fans for their erotic love and support during her recovery from breast malignant neoplastic disease.
The OBE comes nearly 20 years since 'I Should Be So Lucky' became the singer's first base UK Number Ace.
Speaking from Australia, she said: "I am almost as surprised as I am honoured to be awarded an OBE by Her Majesty The Tabby.
"I feel deeply touched to be acknowledged by the UK, my adopted home, in this way.
"This last year I give felt so much passion and support from everyone as I took greater steps back into the public knowledge domain, and it is with absolute gratitude and joy that I enjoin farewell to 2007 and look forward to what the Newly Year will add."
The 39-year-old singer spent the Xmas holiday in Melbourne with her syndicate.
Others to be honoured included veteran soldier bestower Michael Parkinson, world Health Organization received a knighthood, and actor Ian McKellen, world Health Organization testament get together the Order of the Companions of Award.




Judas Iscariot